Friday, January 30, 2009

What happened to Lily the Liverbird???

Occasionally, I would check out my fellow Liverpudlian, Lily's blog at http://lilytheliverbird.blogspot.com. In fact, I have even made a comment or two.... but since I am ever so tied up with all sorts of things in my life, I have not visited her blog for a few months.

I tried to visit today but to my surprise, she has made the blog private and now I need to be invited to read her rantings! But she did not say how one gets invited. Well, maybe she did before it went private but I did not read the posting.

Now, I am deprived of her funny and witty blog entries :( and Liverpool's crappy form of late is not helping much either :((

Can someone help me get invited to her blog... please...

TOLONG!!!! HELP!!!

1 comment:

  1. tell me if you find a way. used to enjoy her entries a lot. commented once or twice too. *sighs*.

    ReplyDelete